Letterheads are to photographers as offers for product providers. Letterheads are the headings of official internal and external documents. They usually include your name and address, logo and personalized elements that emphasize your photography style.
Letterheads empower your photographer brand. By including it, you will look professional to collaborators and potential clients. The letterhead works as a logo which also includes essential information that customers no longer need to write down or keep on a card. This paper representation of your photography brand creates credibility. It takes part in marketing or business communication that you inevitably encounter throughout your career. Documents are usually necessary when you are hired for an event or a business photo shoot and you sign preliminary papers.
Each photographer has a unique style that defines his or her work. You can emphasize it once more through the letterhead templates for each occasion. You download a personal letterhead design or create your own by following the guidelines of main categories of business communication.
What Free Letterhead Templates You Might Need for Your Work?
1. Standard: The standard letterhead template is the back-up you need for any occasion. You might sign a contract with a collaborating photographer, an equipment supplier or send a press release for a project. These letterheads are useful even when you make a price offer to an event hall or let brands know of your work.
2. Business: The business template works for every contract you will sign with clients. If you take pictures at an event, you can also include flyers with your letterhead. Additionally, this should feature a formal design with your name and address one one side of the head. You can create a modern design for the template, but make sure it follows the official style of the documents.
3. Customized: You can create a template design that emphasized your photography style and unique elements. After all, these are the reasons why some clients choose your work instead of other photographers. You can use the customized letterhead for updates and news regarding your projects, and informal communication. Think about even including pictures or quotes.
4. Event: If you want to pitch for a wedding, a halloween party, romantic occassions or Christmas holidays, then the event letterhead is suitable. This template shows consideration for the client’s request. You can insert a specific element or color for the event and even update your logo with that element. It’s not avisable to use such a template for the following communication with the client. However, first impression matters and can make you stand out.
5. Specialized: This template work best for internal communication, such as potential suppliers, collaborators and offer distributors. If you own a small photography business, then you can also use it to communicate with employees. Also, they work for sending offers to companies that organize certain events. This template looks both corporate and personalized, as it shows your values and mission. You can make more specialized template designs to ensure you cover all such occassions.